We want to make sure your day runs as smoothly as possible – and not just through all those twists and turns. Check out all the facilities on offer Please click here for Park Regulations.
Wheelchair and Children's Buggy Hire
- Wheelchairs and Children’s buggies are available from our wheelchair and buggy hire station at the main gate on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that a hire charge of £6 applies and a cash deposit of £10 is required per wheelchair / buggy.
- Pre-booking is advised as all rentals are on a first come - first served basis. You can pre-book by calling 0844 472 1960 (all pre-bookings must be paid in advance by card).
Nursing Mums & Baby Changing
- Nursing Mothers and Baby Changing facilities are located in Thomas Land (which has a private cubicle available for nursing mothers), the Cafeteria, opposite the Rainforest Pizza Café and opposite the Cedar fish and chips.
- Baby changing facilities can be found in all of our toilet facilities.
- Nappies and other essential baby care items can be purchased from the Toy Shop which is conveniently located in the centre of the park.
- Manned by qualified staff which is located in the centre of the park. Situated next to the 4D Cinema in Central Plaza.
- Misplaced your property? It may have already been handed in to Guest Services so be sure to check.
- Guests who may require further assistance, please contact our Guest Services department prior to your visit to see how we can help you get the most out of your visit.
- Please click here for our Access guide.
Personal Belonging Storage
- We strongly recommend you use our storage facility as loose items cannot be taken onto the rides. These are charged lockers situated beside Emily's Play Area.
- We have cash points located in Guest Services, the Thomas Land shop, First and Last Coffee stop and by the Cafeteria. These cash points will charge £1.85 for each transaction.