Information and the use we make of it in the course of our business. You can visit this site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Drayton Manor New Media is officially registered under the 1998 Data Protection Act with registration number Z7676287
What Information We Gather and Track
There are times when we may need information from you. This generally involves filling out a form so that we can either contact you about a service that we offer or so we can send you regular news updates on our products and services.
What We Do With the Information We Gather and Track
- The information gathered from any forms that you complete will be used as follows:
- To provide you with information about products, services, news and events
- To gather broad demographic information about user trends
- To provide colleagues (via the send to a colleague functionality) with links direct to Drayton Manor information that may be of interest to them
- Drayton Manor uses various methods to collect certain other kinds of information including "cookies", "refers"; "IP addresses" and "environment variables".
- Here is how we use these methods:
- A "cookie" is an element of data that a Website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. It can then be used to provide you with tailored information. Cookies are used to better personalize the content that you and other users will see. We may use the information to research and understand how our users habits are similar or different so that we can enhance your experience on our site. We do not match cookie data to any personal identification.
- You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
- A "referrer" is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and it is automatically gathered by our Web server.
- This information is used by Drayton Manor to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests.
- IP addresses are automatically gathered by our Web server. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. You will not be personally identified from this information.
- Environment variables we gather include time, type of Web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is used only for broad demographic information. This information is used by us in identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information tailored to your interests.
- Additionally, the Drayton Manor web site contains links to other sites, however, Drayton Manor is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
What We Do with any Information Gathered
Drayton Manor will never sell or share personal information collected from the Drayton Manor web site with third parties.
Contacting Us about Privacy
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please call 01827 252 400