Time to Party- A Magical Sodor Experience
Drayton Manor is proud to announce that once again, ‘It’s Party Time’ in Thomas Land. Join Thomas and Friends for a party you will never forget, escorted by our exclusive fabulous party hosts for the duration of your party, they will ensure that every moment is magical, With use of Emily’s Indoor Play Area, a meet and greet session with the Thomas Land characters, Over 1 and a half hours on our many Thomas themed attractions and many more special surprises.
Take the stress out of your child’s party and let us organise everything, while you relax and enjoy the day. A Thomas Land Birthday package promises to be an unforgettable experience for all of the family. Our team of party hosts will make sure that your children have a birthday to remember for just £21.95 per child. Every little guest will leave with a goody bag and a great big smile!
The birthday child will receive a birthday card, wrote by the Fat Controller himself and an incredible birthday present!
You start the day by meeting at the park’s main entrance and are introduced to the party hosts who will be with you throughout the party. If you have any questions or requests, please ask our very accommodating team.
The hosts will begin your 3 hour adventure by taking you to the fat controller’s office and introducing you to a Thomas & Friends character. So you can remember the moment forever, a professional photo will be taken for you and will be yours to keep, free of charge! If anyone wishes to purchase additional photographs, these can be purchased from our roaming photo booth.
We can take you to Emily’s adventure soft play room which really will be full of little adventures of there own. Please note Emily’s can be exchange for additional time on the rides, if you wish to use Emily’s play room, it is important that only children under 1.2m tall can use it and all of them must be wearing suitable socks. You must also note that Emily’s soft adventure is for a 15min max period only, regardless of weather.
You will then be treated to a luxurious lunch in a party dining room. Each child’s pack will consist of sandwiches, crisps, a milky way, yogurt and Robinson’s fruit shoot. Special dietary requirements must be made aware to our booking team as far in advance as possible.
After a luxurious lunch pack prepared for each child, it’s time to be daring on some of the Thomas Land rides. You will have just over 90minutes to go on as many as possible
Every child will receive a goody bag and the birthday child will receive a very special present!
And if you don't wish the day to finish there you can also pre-book upgraded tickets and stay and enjoy the rest of the park at your leisure. Upgrading prices can be found below. Upgrades can also be purchased on the day at our ticket kiosk.
E-mail email@example.com or phone 01827 255995
How Much?(Pricing valid until 3rd November 2013)
Upgrade Cost – Stay & Play for the rest of the day with access to the rest of the park! *
2-3 yrs. old
3- 11 yrs. old
Free Accompanying Adult
*park rides and operating hours may change without notice. Season’s information available by visiting out ticket information page.
The Extra Bits:
· The Birthday Child goes FREE!
· Every child is allowed a grown up with no extra charge
· There is a minimum of 10 children per party (9 Paying) and Maximum of 25 children
· Every child gets an amazing goody bag!
· A beautiful Thomas Land cake is available for an additional £17.50
· Adults can also dine with the group for £6 per head
· During a Thomas party, only rides within Thomas Land can be used and the group must stay a group at all times.
· Parking is discounted to just £1 per car.
So you want to book? Here are the next steps:
· The first step is to get in contact with a member of our party booking team, either by phone 01827 255995 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
· You will need handy, your ideal date & time, estimated amount of children and any dietary or special requirements
· £50 deposit payable by Visa / MasterCard
So you now have your booking and paid your deposit, what’s next?
· Now is the tricky part, finding out who is going. You can Click Here to download our very own Thomas and friends party invitations. You can e-mail them to people or print them out and hand them out.
· Ask your guests to visit this website to view the few tips below.
· Once you have everybody’s R.S.V.P and you know who will be attending, get back in touch with us so we can make all of the remaining arrangements for you. Final payment will be required at least 7 days before the party.
So your party is approaching? Here are some things to remember:
· When arriving, continue to the Main Entrance where your party hosts will meet you 10minutes before your party is due to start.
· At some point, either before or after the party, you will have the pay the parking fee at any of the ticket kiosks.
· The party is 3 hours long and is mostly outdoors so dress appropriately
· If you choose to stay after your party has finished, no problem, you can upgrade your ticket at the Ticket collection point.
· If you have selected to use Emily’s Adventure Play Room, Please make sure all of the little ones have socks with them.
· If you’re planning to spoil the lucky birthday boy/girl, that’s great, but unfortunately you will be unable to leave any presents/ clothes or other personal belongings in either the Fat controller’s office or Emily’s Dining Room. Lockers are available outside Emily's Indoor Play Area, although they are rather small.
· Unfortunately, due to our licensing policy’s, no food or drink will be permitted in any of our party areas; this also includes bringing your own cake. We know a fabulous little bakery not too far away who would love to bake your Thomas cake for you, just ask the booking team in advance and we can order one for you at a small cost of £17.50.
· You will need to pay the discounted parking fee at the ticket kiosks for just £1 per car.
· If you’re planning to spoil the lucky birthday boy/girl, that’s great, but unfortunately you will be unable to leave any
For a full list of our Parties & Special events Terms and conditions,