Whether you’re looking to celebrate a special work anniversary or event with a family fun day for the whole company or smaller celebrations with dedicated social events for the team, we can help.
With extensive outdoor spaces offering alfresco dining, street food, BBQs, fun activities and so much more, our corporate events can provide a great day for your team.
What’s included in corporate family events?
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Full day access into Drayton Manor Theme Park, including Thomas Land and the zoo.
- Private use of our hospitality suites
- A private buffet, street food or BBQ lunch
- Complimentary car parking
Why not upgrade your package to include:
- Exclusive ride time
- Team building activities
- Character Meet & Greets
- Themed breaks
- Ride photo vouchers to keep as a memento
- Retail vouchers for a special souvenir
- Treat in one of our food & beverage outlets
- Souvenir Goody bags.
Prices from £45 per adult and £35 per child. Terms and Conditions apply.
Contact our Events Team for more information or to arrange a tour of everything we have to offer. To book please call 01827 255995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For something extraordinary and the ultimate VIP experience, we can offer you exclusive hire of the entire park.
Drayton Manor Park features some of the biggest, wettest and scariest rides in the world. You and your guests will exclusively experience over 100 sensational rides and attractions including:
- Apocalypse, the world’s first stand up tower drop
- Shockwave, Europe’s only stand up rollercoaster.
- Stormforce 10’ the best water ride in the country’ (Daily Express).
Let the Fun Begin
Your guests will also have private access to the 4D cinema, Drayton Manor Zoo, restaurants and food outlets to suit every taste.
Why not end your day in the park with your own firework and laser display over the lakes, or event include a private ice rink for your guests? We could also arrange to fly in your guests by helicopter- whatever your plans, we can make it happen.
We’ll take care of every detail, from e-ticketing to ensuring each car is parked on the day. You’ll also have a dedicated greeting team on hand to welcome your guests and assist with any requests, no matter how big or small.