Coaster Club 2019
13th and 15th August
Do you have a mini thrill-seeker at home between 8 years and 12 years old? Well if you do, we have the perfect experience for you. Our Coaster Club gives mini ride enthusiasts the chance to become a ride designer for the day, learn all about how our rides work AND get exclusive ride time plus so much more. Take a look below to see all the fun you could have.
Which Club to Choose?
Club 1: Tuesday 13th August (9:30am - 4:00pm)
Club 2: Thursday 15th August (9:30am - 4:00pm)
What will the club include?
- Exclusive ride time
- Become a ride designer for the day, imagining all the weird and wonderful ideas from the world of rollercoasters and theme parks
- Learn how our rides work, finding out about all the science behind them
- Take part in an exclusive, creative coasters workshop and bring to life a BRAND-NEW rollercoaster concept in groups
- Discover how to operate a rollercoaster using our K’nex models
- Plus so much more
This is a great opportunity for anyone aged 8 – 12 years who is enthusiastic about ride engineering and has a passion for learning.
We almost forgot…
Each member of the club will get to choose a minimum of THREE rides right here at Drayton Manor Park (from a pre-chosen selection) to experience on their day as well!*
What to bring
All who attend the club should bring lots of energy and imagination along with snacks, a drink and packed lunch to feed those active minds.
Price is £55 per child. Plus, if you are an Ultimate Pass holder, you can save 10%.
Sounds like a perfect day?
Call: 01827 252436
Book early to avoid disappointment
* Height restrictions apply, subject to availability
Lunch can be included for the 3 days at just £5.25 per day.