National Science Week
Wednesday 13th - Friday 15th March
CALLING ALL TEACHERS!!
Come and join us as we celebrate British Science Week here at Drayton Manor Zoo.
We are opening our 15-acre zoo up to schools, for a day full of ultimate science fun including slime, quizzes, educational talks plus so much more.
Activities will include:
- Zoo access from 10:00am-2:30pm. See over 100 species of animal in our 15-acre zoo.
- Zoo Keeper Talks throughout the day
- Education Stalls
- Slime Lab – Children will get to make their own slime
- Animal games – Play games with the rest of your class
- Where do I live – Habitats
- Evolution – What is evolution?
- Carnivore, Herbivore or Omnivore?
- Anatomy – A look into animal skeleton structure and anatomy
- Dinosaur Fossil Hunts – Hunt for fossils like a real palaeontologist
- Camouflaged Animals – Can you find the animals?
- Trails and quizzes to match your year group which include activity packs for KS1 and KS2
- Access to the following attractions- Spencer’s Play Area, Dino Trail and Bryan’s Museum.
Activities are weather dependent
All this for just £6 per pupil (Reception to Year 6) and one free adult per 5 paying pupils, additional adults above this ratio are £6 each.
To book – call 01827 252436 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
Only a limited number of tickets are available per day. Payment must be made in advance and no refunds are available for unused tickets. Activities are weather dependent and are subject to change. One free adult per 5 paying pupils, additional adults above this ratio are £6 each. There is no access to the theme park or Thomas Land.