Just fill in the details below and one of our friendly team will be in contact to discuss your needs further.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Provisional bookings will be held for 7 days. The hotel reserves the right to cancel a provisional booking if the deposit or full payment is not received within this time.
- A £15 per person non-refundable or transferable deposit will be required for our Christmas Party Nights and our New Year’s Eve events only. New Year's Eve Residential package a £50 per room non-refundable or transferable deposit will be required on booking.
- Full Payment for all events, must be received no later than 28 days prior to your arrival.
- We regret that if your party size decreases in numbers no refund in deposits paid will be made and the final balance due will be on the revised numbers.
- We reserve the right to move the event to an alternative room, subject to numbers, without prior notice.
- Accommodation rates are advertised at a from price and are subject to change. Payment is required at the time of booking and can be cancelled up to 28 days prior.
- Table locations are subject to request and availability and cannot be guaranteed. We reserve the right to join smaller parties together.
- Pre-orders for all attendees including any special dietary requirements must be communicated to the hotel no later than 28 days prior to arrival.
- Drinks packages can be pre-ordered no later than 7 days prior to your event. Any orders placed after this time will be subject to availability.
- All food items are subject to change at any point by the Hotel without prior notice.
- Children are classed as under 12. Under 18’s will not be permitted to attend the New Year Gala in the Tower Suite, Festive Tribute Nights, Jingle bell jukebox or Christmas Party Nights.
ALLERGENS AND INTOLERANCES
- Any person with an allergy of any kind must be notified to the events team 28 days prior to the event. A menu detailing allergens is available upon request. Whilst every effort is made to be extremely careful, it is with regret that we cannot guarantee any of our food/ drinks will be free of any traces of allergens.