We are looking for an exceptional Head Chef who has previous experience in high volume restaurant service to lead the kitchen team delivering exceptional food in our Grill Inn Restaurant and across our hospitality function suites.
Working closely with a knowledgeable Exec Chef you will help to continue the growth of this busy property. Managing a team of around 10 you will look after the Grill Inn Restaurant kitchen that also serves our function suites. Based in the Midlands premier family theme park this is a fantastic opportunity to join a team in a varied role and dynamic environment!
Responsible for ensuring that the kitchen consistently provides food to the company’s standards. You will manage and motivate the kitchen team as well as plan, assign, and delegate work/responsibilities to ensure smooth running of the kitchen. This will be a hands-on role running service and making sure standards are met across site.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A team player as well as a leader on shift to ensure the brigade work together to ensure the day to day operation is a success
• Experience in delivering volume with consistency and to the highest standards.
• Support in the Management of the Kitchen operation including menu development, ordering and stock control
• Experience in managing kitchen costs and finances
• Ability to mentor and delegate to other team members including staff training and development
• Drayton Manor Park Free entry and allocation of tickets for friends and family
• Hotel & Food and Beverage Discounts throughout the UK Interstate Portfolio
• Employee Assistance scheme
• Chef’s whites provided
• 30 days’ holiday per year
• Free onsite parking