We are looking for an Area Team Leader in our Hygiene Department to lead, manage, coach and develop an assigned team of hygiene team members (approx. 10 to 15 in total) who will work closely with the Park Operations Management team.
The appearance of the park and standards are key to ensure guests are happy and we are creating fun family memories. The Hygiene Team are responsible for the following areas:
• Cleaning and restocking consumables in all toilets, guest and employee facilities
• Litter picking across the 286-acre site comprising the theme park, zoo, car parks and driveways
• Emptying of bins across the whole site ensuring a guest never encounters a full waste bin
• Cleaning of bins, benches and external areas to maintain a high standard of appearance
• Managing of the park recycling centre and disposal of waste off-site
• Maintenance and repair of hygiene equipment and bins
You will develop individuals and as a result of your training, coaching and mentoring approach, build and develop your own guest facing operational team, forecasting and responding to staffing and multi-skilling requirements in line with our budget.
Who are we looking for?
Individuals with a can-do attitude, a strong team ethos and a passion for great customer service. Highly motivated with a flexible approach that will contribute to the ongoing development of the Drayton Manor brand and ensure that the highest possible standards are embedded in everything we do.
Experience of working with customers is essential. A knowledge of waste/recycling/cleaning disciplines would be an advantage as would experience of working at a team leader or equivalent level. A full clean driving licence is essential for this role as is a level of computer literacy that will enable you to use word, Excel and bespoke packages when required.
Due to the nature of our business, you will need to be flexible as weekend and bank holiday working will be required. Annualised hours contract (2070 hrs per annum)