We are currently looking to recruit a full-time Night Managerfor our 4* 150 bedroomed hotel. Your prime responsibility is to ensure the safety, security and welfare of our guests is managed throughout the night shift. (10.45pm – 7.15am)
You will be the first point of contact in the hotel and need to ensure that a great level of service is delivered at all times. Your role will encompass the co-ordination and overseeing of all Hotel operations in the absence of the General Manager, including overall running, support and security of the Hotel, resolving guest problems and complaints as appropriately and professionally as possible, including covering pro-roster Duty Management shifts.
• Liaise with guests and residents in the hotel, dealing with any problems and resolving complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
• Have responsibility for Night Audits and closing the day's business.
• Manage arrivals, no-shows, VIP’s
• Ensure late Bar service and night room service orders meet guest and business needs.
• Support departments to ensure function rooms and breakfast set ups run in accordance with guest and hotel business needs.
• Be able to confidently co-ordinate all guests in safe evacuation and Fire safety eventualities.
• Recruit, manage and develop the Nights team
• Effectively communicate with the team and other departments and ensure that handover procedures are followed.
We can we offer you?
Our teams enjoy a competitive salary and an exciting range of benefits; a few that may tempt you are annual theme park staff pass and complimentary ticket allocations, discounted accommodation and food & beverage rates, contributory pension scheme, complimentary meal on duty and uniform to name a few.
This is a 'Full Time' role with normal working hours being from 10.45pm until 7.15am, 5 nights per week on a rota basis.
• Previous experience in Front Office is essential
• Knowledge of Opera system is preferable
• Good organisational and management skills
• Flexible to the needs of the business
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
We are looking for an individual who wants to take the lead in their future career within Hotel Management, who has the qualities to encourage and empower themselves and the team to take ownership and to participate in decisions that affect them and the business.
The right person must be a team player who can motivate the team to go beyond the guest expectations and who is able to take and give direction in order to achieve great success.
Click here to see a full Job Description