Are you looking for your next challenge in a marketing department within CRM? Drayton Manor Resort is the Midlands premier family theme park, an award-winning business that provides a range of services for both leisure and corporate guests including a theme Park, Zoo, Europe’s only Thomas Land, plus an onsite 4-Star hotel with meeting and events facilities.
The purpose of this role will be to support the marketing department executing campaigns across email, website and social channels. This role will be responsible for execution an analysis of data to develop an email programme for existing and new customers whilst integrating and managing a CRM platform with the goal of maximising customer engagement, satisfaction, and conversion at key touch points. The CRM Executive will be the go-to person around Drayton Manor’s brand-new CRM System and be responsible for data mapping and implementing customer acquisition and retention strategies. Working within this fun filled and fast pace environment, this role will be responsible for
• Ownership and implementation of Drayton Manor’s CRM programme
• Monitoring, managing and optimising email campaigns and assets to improve ROI on the CRM platform
• The set up and management of automated programmes covering various stages of the customer journey
• A/B test all CRM activities, ensuring we optimise performance in a systematic way
• Ensuring all insights are communicated and converted into content and creative briefs
• Implementing A/B testing to ensure journeys are optimised to the best performing setups
• Utilising RFV modelling and behavioural segmentation to tailor communications towards customers with different behaviours and needs
Requirements We will be looking for someone that has a proven track record in a similar role within a large-scale operation. You will need to have a strong proven track record and experience within an ECRM related / Email marketing. Experience of working with CRM automation and customer journeys. Multi-channel experience and exposure (Email, SMS, Retargeting). Strong understanding of customer data, mapping and segmentation.
You must have e-commerce sector experience and be ready to react to market conditions and be a key team member within the marketing team.
Contract: Fixed term (12 months)