As we prepare to re-open our 4* hotel in the Midlands favourite family theme park we are looking for a new Chef De Partie to join our kitchen brigade. We know that even more so nowadays work-life balance is vitally important and so our chefs work straight shifts with 3 days off per week (no split shifts). You will be working an average of 40 hours a week over 4 days. If additional days are worked these are paid as overtime.
As a CDP, you’ll step up to support more closely the Head Chef and Sous Chef as well as being responsible for your section within the Kitchen to produce high quality food and to always comply with the brand standard set within the food specifications, ensuring at all hygiene regulations and safety standards are met and our guests whether a hotel guest or attending a function onsite have a first-class food experience.
The role includes:
• Oversee and aid in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food from your specialist section with the kitchen.
• Responsible for enforcing proper storage, labelling and use of all food supplies to prevent unnecessary spoilage and to maintain cost control.
• Work closely with the Head Chef/Sous Chef to ensure kitchen is running smoothly and efficiently.
• Optimize food quality and guest satisfaction.
• Assist the Head Chef/Sous Chef with Menu planning, inventory control, scheduling, ordering of kitchen supplies.
• Delegate duties to chefs working in your specified section of the kitchen.
Who are we looking for? – someone that is passionate, committed, focused and able to work under pressure on all sections. Do you have the very best kitchen skills, an eye for detail with the ability to use your own initiative? If so, we are really interested to hear from you.