Terms and conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- The details that you enter MUST match the registered address held with your card supplier.
- We do not accept Laser cards online or at the park.
PARK TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date selected at the time of booking (your tickets will not work on any other day).
- Children under the age of two go free (a ticket will be required for entry from any ticket booth).
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult 18 years or over. Please note, some rides & attractions may require a guest over the age of 14 to accompany any younger members of the party.
- Tickets booked online will be emailed directly to the email address provided once payment has been confirmed.
- Drayton Manor Park operates a policy of no refunds.
- We cannot refund tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions. However, during various times throughout our main season we may have a rainy day guarantee instead, this will be advertised online as it does not operate throughtout the whole season.
- No refund will be given for lost tickets.
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server, with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation. N.B Please note we do not accept American Express cards on our Ticket Booking Portal
- Please be advised that all promotions or discounts will hold their own individual terms & conditions and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The management of Drayton Manor Park reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason including the attraction reaching full capacity.
- Admission fee includes the use of all rides, attractions and the Zoo (except crazy golf, coin operated, entrance to the Castle of Dreams during our Magical Christmas or HB leisure games).
- The Park's management reserves the right to amend or terminate any offers or promotions at any time.
- The Park's management reserves the right to amend or alter the rides and attractions offering at any period throughout the season, without prior notice, however notice will be given when and where possible.
- If The Park is temporarily closed due to inclement weather or for other unexpected reasons we will endeavour to transfer your booking to a preferred alternative date subject to availability.
- Rides are subject to availability, please check the website before travelling on the day of your visit for any ride closures.
- In accordance with government guidelines, should a COVID-19 case be confirmed on site, Drayton Manor Park will provide the details of the main booker to the track and trace service within 21 days of the visit. Drayton Manor will inform you if your details are passed on and it is the responsibility of the main booker to contact all members of the party who also visited the Park.
Using our online booking system is simple and secure. To proceed with your booking please make sure you have your credit/debit card ready.
ABOUT THE WEBSITE
- Details on this website are kept as accurate as possible, but Drayton Manor Park cannot be held responsible for any errors, subsequent alterations or inconvenience arising from them.
- Visitors are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity, attraction or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
The information and data (personal data) which is provided by you in connection with the Drayton Manor Park website will be held on the computers, manual records and will be used by the park.
The personal data shall be used for the following purposes:
1. To update and develop park records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis
2. To assist the park in the provision of services/products to you
3. To enable the park to review, develop and improve the services/products offered to you
The park may inform you from time to time by email, telephone or mail about relevant news, information, services and products which they believe may be of interest to you.
You are entitled by law to receive a copy of information or data about you which is held by any of the companies. You are also entitled to request the rectification, erasure or blocking of any such information or data which is inaccurate or not up-to-date and held by the companies. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your information or data held by the companies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information for Drayton Manor Park.
If an error message pops up at any time during your booking, please do not try again.
Call our bookings team on 0844 472 1950 between 9am and 5pm to sort out any problem as you may be charged more than once. Calls to this number are charged at 7 pence per minute service charge, for the access charge please refer to your phone provider.