Ultimate and Season Pass Holders 2020
We are delighted to be re-opening on the 4th July! Thank you for all your support over the past three months whilst the park has been closed due to COVID-19..
We understand you will have many questions around what this means for you as a passholder.
ULTIMATE AND SEASON PASS HOLDERS 2020
As the park has been closed, guests who have already purchased 2020 passes will have their passes extended to 3rd July 2021.
Ultimate Pass Holders will be able to enjoy the rest of the season from 4th July 2020 right through to the 3rd July 2021.
Season Pass holders will be able to enjoy the rest of the season until Saturday 31st October 2020 and will then be able to use it from the start of the main season in 2021 until 3rd July 2021.
HOW DO I PREBOOK MY VISIT?
As capacity is limited this season we ask that all pass holders prebook* their tickets for the dates in which they wish to visit the park. This will need to be done online by the following method:
- Click here or visit the Tickets and Prices page on the website and click the purple button.
- Enter your ID number which can be found on your card or via an email which will be sent to you along with last name (that the membership is registered to). If you haven’t received your ID number please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01827 287979
- Add the date in which you would like to come* and register for car parking
- Checkout with the £0.00 value
- Repeat the booking process for every member** that will be coming
- A ticket confirmation email will be sent to you
- Bring the email confirmation when you visit
- If it is your first visit, please visit the Season Pass sales office/Guest Services to get your photo pass card
- For all visits in future you will need your confirmation email from your pre-booked date alongside your photo pass card
- Stay safe and have fun at Drayton Manor Park!
*Subject to availability.
**If you want to purchase tickets for additional guests to join you, this must also be done in advance on the tickets page. Please ensure you book pass holder tickets first before purchasing additional tickets.
What measures we have in place to keep you and our staff safe?
Over the last few months staff at the park have been working hard to ensure the safety of our guests and staff for when we open. To see all measures we have put in place, please click here and familiarise yourself with them before you visit.
CAN I BUY A SEASON PASS FOR THE REST OF 2020?
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions and reduced capacity, only Season Passes will be able to be purchased for the remainder of the season. These can be purchased here.
All visits must be booked in advance online. Dates and capacity are subject to availability. Passholders must book tickets before purchasing additional tickets due to passholder allocation. All guests must adhere to Drayton Manor Park’s COVID-19 safety guidelines and Drayton Manor Park has the right to refuse admission.Rides and attractions are subject to change and offering may differ throughout the season due to Government guidelines.