MAIN SEASON GATE PRICES
27th March - 2nd November 2019
12 + years £39.00
4 - 11 years £29.00
2 - 3 years £8 (not valid for Tesco Clubcard)
Under 2s go free
Expectant Mother £30.00
Senior citizen £30.00
Adult Disabled visitor £29.00
Child Disabled visitor £28.00
Carer Visitor £29.00
4 for £130.00 (Valid for any age combination with one 18+ to accompany groups aged 4-11)
Get your vouchers faster
No more waiting for your next statement, just request Faster Vouchers via your Tesco online account or the Clubcard app and spend your vouchers quicker with us!
How to use your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers
To use your Tesco Clubcard points towards a trip to Drayton Manor Park, please click here and follow the instructions on the Tesco website
After converting your points into your voucher code, Tesco will send you two emails within 30 minutes. The first email will be your Clubcard order confirmation. The second email will contain your voucher code.
How to use your Clubcard voucher code:
Prior to your visit, please ensure that your voucher code is printed and opening times and dates are confirmed.
Upon arrival, please proceed to any of our ticket kiosks and present your voucher code.
The value of your voucher code will be taken from the final cost of your ticket(s).
When your tickets are printed, please proceed to the theme park gates
PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND USE TESCO VOUCHER CODES TO BOOK ONLINE WITH OURSELVES. IT WILL NOT WORK AND YOU MAY BE CHARGED. TESCO VOUCHER CODES ARE TO BE USED AT OUR GATES ONLY.
Terms and Conditions:
- Please note that any unused points on your vouchers cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned at Drayton Manor Theme Park.
Please be aware that you receive no voucher points back for overpayment once you have purchased a Drayton Manor Ticket.
Tesco vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any Drayton Manor Park offers.
Use of this ticket implies agreement with the terms and conditions posted at the entrance and in the park guide.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket and holder, and in the interest of the public for safety reasons, we also reserve the right to require guests to leave the park at any time.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. 2-3 years will be an extra charge (see our prices page for more info) on the day and under 2’s go free. These tickets need to be collected and paid for at any ticket kiosk upon arrival.
- Voucher code will be accepted printed in black & white, or in colour. Please ensure your voucher is printed clearly on white paper. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear codes are unable to be accepted.
- Height, age and size restrictions apply on some rides. For paid for attractions an additional cost applies.
- A Tesco Clubcard voucher is not a pre-booked ticket.
- Vouchers cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase season passes. Vouchers may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows or Priority Access/Entrance.
- All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard rewards scheme terms and conditions apply which can be found on Tesco’s website.
Tesco vouchers are valid for Main Season.
What you need to know
Tesco Clubcard voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with discounted admission or season passes. They also cannot be used in any of our gift shops, catering outlets or our onsite hotel.
PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND USE THE TESCO VOUCHER CODE TO BOOK ONLINE WITH OURSELVES. IT WILL NOT WORK AND YOU MAY BE CHARGED.