PLEASE NOTE: VERTIGO IS currently CLOSED UNTIL OUR 2017 SEASON
Face your VertiGO - A high rope adventure course; fun for all the family. With the best views of Drayton Manor Park, why not pre-book or just upgrade on the day? With two courses to choose from, there is something for all ages. Open from 12pm.
Did you know?
This attraction is open to those who are NOT entering the park as well?
So for just £2 each you can come and enjoy an excellent afternoon out on vertigo.
|VertiGo Tots Ticket||£2.00|
VertiGO - 30 minutes on the attraction
VertiGO Tots - 20 minutes on the attraction
Please be advised that VertiGO is not available on 1st April or 1st July 2017.
VertiGO - Participants must be 1.2m tall or over to participate without adult supervision.
Participant between the height of 1.0m and 1.2m must be accompanied by a responsible paying adult and stay within arm’s length at all times.
VertiGo Tots - Participants must be aged 2 or over and no taller than 1.2m (4ft). Participants must have a responsible adult with them.
Before you face your Vertigo
- Participants using VertiGo must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules and the environment of the course to go on without any adult supervision
- Participants must be able to fit into the harness comfortably and securely. Participant maximum weight is 21 stone (136kg)
- Participants under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted on VertiGo
- Please ensure that shoes are secure and your shoe laces are tied
- No flip flops, open toed or heeled shoes are permitted
- All personal items must be left in the lockers provided or with a spectator. Drayton Manor Park is not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items
- Your pockets must be empty and you must ensure you are not carrying any loose objects such as phones or cameras
- Participants wearing glasses must ensure they are secure
- No chewing gum, food or drinks are allowed on the attraction
- You must be in good health to participate. We ask that participants do not partake if they suspect their health could be at risk or could aggravate a pre-existing condition
When you’re facing your Vertigo
- Only 1 participant is permitted on a rope challenge except if a child is being assisted by an adult or member of the VertiGo team. Only 1 participant is permitted on a zip rail at any time
- Please do not run, jump, hang or engage in horseplay during the activity. We reserve the right to expel participants displaying these behaviours at any time
- The harness sling line should stay in front of and between the participants shoulders at all times
- Do not touch the overhead track system or tamper with harness or sling line
- When using the zip rails hair must be tied back.
- Participate responsibly.
- Drayton Manor Park accept no responsibility for accident or injury as a result of guests failing to follow safety instructions
Not suitable for
How long do I get?
Participants will enjoy 30 minutes on the attraction.
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before you are due to face your VertiGo, your adventure will start with a short briefing presentation from a member of the VertiGo team. You will then be fitted with your harness and be ready to face your VertiGo.
Mini explorers will enjoy 20 minutes on the VertiGo Tots course after they have been fitted with their harness and the responsible adult accompanying them has been fully briefed.
What do I need to wear?
We suggest wearing clothes that you are comfortable in and suitable for the weather conditions. We ask that you wear suitable shoes which means no flip flops, open toed or heeled shoes and that shoe laces are tied tight.
Do I need to bring anything?
Sensible shoes and clothing, no high heeled, open toed or flip flop shoes, please also dress for the weather as this is an outdoors attraction. All other items will be provided for you.