Get up close to our terrific tapirs in this unique and exciting experience! This encounter will give you the opportunity to join one of our expert keepers in meeting our South American tapirs and learn more about this incredible and charismatic species!
Your encounter with our Tapirs:
- Will last approximately 30 minutes, including time to run through the health and safety briefing
- Will give you the opportunity to meet our tapirs in our encounter area and feed them a tasty treat*!
- Will end with a souvenir experience certificate and the opportunity to ask any questions about our tapir
This experience will run from approximately 10:15am - 10:45am
Maximum of 4 people, minimum of 2 people. Suitable for ages 8+
This experience is priced at £70pp, including park entry.
- This experience will run from approximately 10:15am - 10:45am
- Please read our full terms and conditions prior to booking, which can be found here. By booking, you agree to adhere to these terms and conditions, in addition to the general Drayton Manor Resort terms and conditions.
- Maximum of 4 people. Suitable for ages 8+
- Each experience has an age limit for a reason, and we ask all guests to please adhere to this
- *Our animals may choose not to take part in the experiences and cannot be forced to do so. While we cannot guarantee animals will choose to, you may get the opportunity to feed these animals as part of your experience – please note, this would involve feeding tree branches to our animals.
- Please dress appropriately for your experience, including sturdy, closed-toe footwear, and comfortable clothing.
- Whilst every effort is made to accommodate everybody, we regret to inform you that some guests may be unable to take part. If you have any specific medical needs or allergies, or require 1 to 1 care or support, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Regrettably, there is no wheelchair access to this experience and all guests are required to walk a minimum of 20 steps, climb approximately 10 stairs up to our experience platform and be able to stand for the duration of the experience. Guests must be able to negotiate uneven ground.