Rainy Day Guarantee
Don’t want the weather to get in the way of your plans? Add our rainy day guarantee to your booking for just £2pp and if there is more than 4mm rainfall during park opening hours, you get a return visit for free*
Our Rainy Day Guarantee has been activated for the following dates:
- Saturday 18th March
- Friday 31st March
- Friday 14th April
- Saturday 6th May
- Thursday 11th May
- Saturday 8th July
- Sunday 9th July
- Friday 14th July
- Saturday 22nd July
- Sunday 23rd July
- Saturday 5th August
- Friday 20th October
- Thurday 2nd November
- Saturday 4th November
- Rainy Day return for visitors on 2nd & 4th November valid until 31st March 2024.
- Only applies to tickets bought online in advance alongside the Rainy Day Guarantee.
- Price is per person and per ticket
- 4mm rainfall applies to rainfall onsite captured in our operational hours and will be monitored by Drayton Manor Resort
- Drayton Manor Resort’s decision is final
- We will not be able to honour Rainy Day Guarantees if the free return visit is not booked on the day of the original visit
- Rainfall must occur between Park opening hours, as announced on the website
- The Rainy Day Guarantee return visit must be used within 30 days of the original visit date
- Return visits must be booked in advance
- Full ride selection only available during main season, limited ride selection for events outside of this. Please check our calendar to see event dates.
- Excludes return visit on Fireworks Spooktacular event, Night at the Manor and Magical Christmas Grotto Experience
- Guests booking Rainy Day Guarantee with a Grotto Experience ticket will be able to return with a park only ticket
- Not valid for Tesco Clubcard, schools, groups and the free return offer
- Rainy Day Guarantee not valid as part of our Stay & Play/Short Break packages.
- Drayton Manor Resort may change the offer at any point
- Terms and conditions of the Park, remain the same for the free return visit
- Rainy Day Guarantee isn’t valid on your return visit.
- Adult & toddler tickets return date is only valid for off peak days, mid-week (outside Staffordshire school holidays)
Guests who qualify for the free return visit will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem their return tickets.
A rainy day is called if there is more than 4mm of rainfall at Drayton Manor Park, using a rain gauge.
No, the rainy day guarantee does not apply to hotel bookings
Yes, if you want to purchase the rainy day guarantee for your entire party, you will need to add the rainy day guarantee for each person in the party.
If you think you are eligible for our rainy day guarantee and haven't received an email, please complete the online feedback form here and a member of our team will be in touch. You must have purchased a rainy day guarantee per ticket (not per booking).
Yes, you will need to visit within 30 days