No need to wait for your next Clubcard statement, you can turn your points into vouchers now via Tesco Grocery & Clubcard app or online then exchange to use at Drayton Manor.
Tesco Clubcard vouchers can be exchanged for 2x their value to use at Drayton Manor. Simply go to their website to exchange your vouchers for a Clubcard Reward Partner code. After converting vouchers into a Clubcard Partner code, Tesco will send you two emails within 30 minutes. The first email will be your Clubcard order confirmation. The second email will contain your code.
Tesco Clubcard Partner codes can be redeemed against gate price tickets only, this does not include advance prices or special offers. Visit our Day Tickets page for our gate prices. Tesco Clubcard members do not need to pre-book their tickets in advance.
How to use your Clubcard Partner code:
- Prior to your visit, please ensure that your voucher Partner code is printed and opening times and dates are confirmed.
- Upon arrival, please proceed to any of our ticket kiosks and present your voucher code.
- The value of your voucher code will be taken from the final cost of your ticket(s).
- When your tickets are printed, please proceed to the theme park gates.
*Please do not try and use Clubcard partner codes to book online with ourselves. It will not work and you may be charged. Partner codes are to be used at our gates only.
What you need to know
Partner codes are only valid against the on the gate price for Individual (4+ years old) tickets.
Clubcard Partner codes cannot be used in conjunction with discounted admission or season passes. They also cannot be used in any of our gift shops, catering outlets or our onsite hotel.
Partner codes cannot be used for car parking. This is charged at £6 per day. Payable at any car park machine throughout the day.
Tesco Clubcard vouchers are not valid for Zoo Only days.
Please note that Toddler tickets, (Children aged 2-3 years and 1-3 years for Magical Christmas) cannot be purchased using Clubcard Partner codes. Adult & Toddler tickets can be purchased at the ticket kiosks on the day of your visit or through booking online, and also cannot be purchased using Partner codes.
If you have any further questions, please click here to visit the Tesco Clubcard website.
Christmas Wonderland Prices
Prices valid from 24th November - 31st December
Under 3 Years Oldfrom Free
- Partner codes are only valid against the on the gate price for Individual (4+ years old) tickets.
- Please note that any unused points on your vouchers cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned at Drayton Manor Theme Park.
- Please be aware that you receive no voucher points back for overpayment once you have purchased a Drayton Manor Ticket.
- Tesco vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any Drayton Manor Resort offers.
- Use of this ticket implies agreement with the terms and conditions posted at the entrance and in the park guide.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket and holder, and in the interest of the public for safety reasons, we also reserve the right to require guests to leave the park at any time.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. 2-3 years tickets will be an extra charge (see our prices page for more info) on the day and under 2’s go free. These tickets need to be collected and paid for at any ticket kiosk upon arrival.
- Voucher code will be accepted printed in black & white, or in colour. Please ensure your voucher is printed clearly on white paper. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear codes are unable to be accepted.
- Height, age and size restrictions apply on some rides. For paid-for attractions, an additional cost applies.
- A Tesco Clubcard voucher is not a pre-booked ticket. Vouchers cannot be used in food outlets or shops. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase season passes.
- All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard rewards scheme terms and conditions apply which can be found on Tesco’s website.
- Vouchers are only for entrance and excludes car parking.