Introducing Halloween at Drayton
Spooky season is right around the corner, and we couldn’t be more excited about it!
This year, we are thrilled to introduce three fang-tastic new events: Pumpkins Smash Bash, Night at the Manor and Fireworks Spooktacular.
Let’s delve into each event!
Pumpkin Smash Bash
Introducing Pumpkin Smash Bash!
Join us between 22nd – 30th October for our brand-new family event, featuring:
- Castle of Spooks - Enjoy a spook-tastic 15-minute experience that the whole family will love. Guests will get to meet Halloween characters along the way, as they take part in spooky activities including scary stories, interactive games, and of course trick or treating!
- Over 100 rides & attractions - including Thomas Land, Vikings & Adventure Cove
- Spook-tacular entertainment with Rory’s Boo Bash, Thomas Land shows and hilarious street performers
- Pumpkin, bunting and hay bale decoration aplenty
Night at the Manor
Are you ready for the ultimate scare experience?
Join us for Night at the Manor on 22nd, 23rd, 28th & 29th October for the fright of your life, featuring:
- The Haunted Express - take a frightful train ride around an eerie Adventure Cove. You won’t believe your eyes or ears in this audio scare experience, with live actors and a few surprises along the way. Are you brave enough to use your one-way ticket on a train ride from hell?
- Experience rides after dark – including Thor and The Haunting
- Castle of Screams - Enter the Castle of Screams, at your own will, for a 15-minute scare experience like no other – for ages 14 and over. Join the ancestors of the castle, who don’t take visitors lightly, as you explore and meet all the ghoulish inhabitants. Be prepared for a frightful experience like never before.
- Hunt for Zebidiah - Be sure to keep your wits about you as you go on the Hunt for Zebidiah. As night falls, you’re invited to take a ghastly torchlit walk and delve into the gruesome past events on this terrifying guided tour.
- Vikings Party - enjoy dance anthems with our resident DJ.
Discover a dazzling Halloween extravaganza on 30th October at Fireworks Spooktacular!
- As well as experiencing all your favourites rides and attractions, you’ll also be able to visit the Castle of Spooks and all the other fang-tastic entertainment available during Pumpkin Smash Bash during the day time.
- Then, our 10-minute Fireworks Spooktacular display will commence at 6pm, with Halloween-themed fireworks and soundtrack – ending Halloween at Drayton with a bang.
- Not forgetting the opportunity to experience rides after dark in Vikings until 7pm!