Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and transferable for a fee of £5 per ticket.
- The details that you enter MUST match the registered address held with your card supplier.
- We do not accept Laser cards online or at the Resort.
Park Terms and Conditions
- Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date selected at the time of booking (your tickets will not work on any other day).
- Children under the age of two go free (a ticket will be required for entry from any ticket booth).
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult 18 years or over. Please note, some rides & attractions may require a guest over the age of 14 to accompany any younger members of the party.
- Tickets booked online will be emailed directly to the email address provided once payment has been confirmed.
- Drayton Manor Resort operates a policy of no refunds.
- We cannot refund tickets for the reason of adverse weather conditions. If you have added Rainy Day Guarantee to your booking for £2pp, you will be able to book a return ticket if there is 4mm of rainfall or more on your visit date. Return tickets must be booked at the Guest Services office on the day of the original visit.
- No refund will be given for lost tickets.
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server, with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation. N.B Please note we do not accept American Express cards on our Ticket Booking Portal
- Please be advised that all promotions or discounts will hold their own individual terms & conditions and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The management of Drayton Manor Resort reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason including the attraction reaching full capacity.
- Admission fee includes the use of all rides, attractions and the Zoo (except crazy golf, coin operated, entrance to the Castle of Dreams during our Magical Christmas or HB leisure games).
- The Resort's management reserves the right to amend or terminate any offers or promotions at any time.
- The Resort's management reserves the right to amend or alter the rides and attractions offering at any period throughout the season, without prior notice, however notice will be given when and where possible.
- The Resort may capture photography of rides and events that is used for marketing purposes. Where possible the resort will seek permission of any individuals, however if there are reasons why imagery should not be used please confirm with the Resort in writing the date of your visit.
- If The Resort is temporarily closed due to inclement weather or for other unexpected reasons we will endeavour to transfer your booking to a preferred alternative date subject to availability.
- Rides are subject to availability, please check the website before travelling on the day of your visit for any ride closures.
- Using our online booking system is simple and secure. To proceed with your booking please make sure you have your credit/debit card ready.
About the website
- Details on this website are kept as accurate as possible, but Drayton Manor Resort cannot be held responsible for any errors, subsequent alterations or inconvenience arising from them.
- Visitors are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity, attraction or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
- The information and data (personal data) which is provided by you in connection with the Drayton Manor Resort website will be held on the computers, manual records and will be used by the Resort.
- The personal data shall be used for the following purposes:
- 1. To update and develop Resort records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis
- 2. To assist the Resort in the provision of services/products to you
- 3. To enable the Resort to review, develop and improve the services/products offered to you
- The Resort may inform you from time to time by email, telephone or mail about relevant news, information, services and products which they believe may be of interest to you.
- You are entitled by law to receive a copy of information or data about you which is held by any of the companies. You are also entitled to request the rectification, erasure or blocking of any such information or data which is inaccurate or not up-to-date and held by the companies. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your information or data held by the companies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information for Drayton Manor Resort.
- If an error message pops up at any time during your booking, please do not try again.
- If you require more information please contact us using our contact form.