What you can do
- Download the NHS COVID-19 App and check in to the park using the QR codes at all entrances.
- Download our App prior to visiting to make sure you can receive notifications, directions and realtime information from around the Park. At peak times virtual queuing may be turned on to help with queues.
- Wash your hands with soap and water throughout the day for at least 20 seconds.
- Face masks - Face coverings are required for guests aged 11+ on some thrill rides, in our retail & catering outlets and in any other indoor space - i.e indoor queues and indoor animal houses. This includes the exit to Winston's Whistle-Stop Tours. Guests can wear these across the whole park if they wish. Face Masks are advised within the Tamarin Trail to protect our animals.*
- Do not attend if you have:
- high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss of smell or taste – this can be a sign of respiratory infections
Call our friendly Call Centre team on 01827 287979 firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to move your ticket to another date this season.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands
- Do not touch your face if your hands are not clean
- Sneeze and cough into your arm if required
- Prebook your tickets before travelling. Tickets will ONLY be available online. Capacities will be restricted so book early to avoid disappointment. No tickets will be available on the day or via our Call Centre
- Pass holders will need to prebook their visit by using the link on the Tickets and Prices page. An eticket and photo pass will be required for entry.
- Guests who have a ticket for dates we were closed can contact the Call Centre to move to a date this season. Call the team on 01827 287979 or email email@example.com.
- Please supervise all children on park at all times and ensure they follow social distancing guidelines.
- Refrain from gathering in groups of more than 6 people.
- Limit your group to only members of two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most six people from any number of households as stipulated by the government.
- Follow the one way system through our zoo by following the yellow arrows.
*Face masks are not required for children under the age of 6 or for people with certain health conditions and/or disabilities.If you are exempt from wearing a face mask please visit guest services at the beginning of the day.