To help protect you and our staff we have put the following measures in place here at Drayton Manor when we re-open on Saturday 4th July.
What we can do
- Capacities have been restricted on site to enable a safe guest flow. This means we have a limited amount of tickets available per day.
- The site will be opened in phases.
- Phase 1 will be from Saturday 4th July - Friday 17th July with Thomas Land, the Zoo and selected family rides available. Click here for details
- Phase 2 will be from Saturday 18th July - Saturday 31st October with the whole park open (excluding rides that are closed due to COVID-19). Click here for details
- Selected attractions will be closed due to government guidance. Click here for a list of rides and attractions available
- Temperatures of all staff and guests will be taken before entering the site. If a temperature is above 38 degrees centigrade unfortunately you will not be able to enter
- All staff have undergone full training and will be wearing appropriate PPE at all times
- We have implemented a virtual queue app for all rides and selected catering outlets to help manage queue lines
- All outlets will have clear shields to help protect you and our staff at all times
- Food outlets will be open as takeaways with preorders available on the Drayton Manor App.
- Additional handsanitising units will be available on site
- The site will undergo enhanced cleaning. Rides and outlets may close for cleaning at periods throughout the day
- Tickets will only be available online and wont be available on the day. Do not visit if you havent prebooked your ticket.
- Card payments only across the site and ATMs wont be available
- Numbers will be restricted in outlets and a one way operation will be in place
- Animal experiences and keeper talks have been suspended until further notice.
- Washrooms will be regularly cleaned and numbers will be restricted.
- All entrances will be open to allow more space and manage guest flow into the park.
What you can do
- Wash your hands with soap and water throughout the day for at least 20 seconds.
- Face masks - Guests can wear these across the park if they wish. Face Masks will only be required within the Tamarin Trail to protect our animals.
- Do not attend if you have:
- high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss of smell or taste – this can be a sign of respiratory infections
Call our friendly Call Centre team on 01827 287979 email@example.com and we will be in touch to move your ticket to another date this season.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands
- Do not touch your face if your hands are not clean
- Sneeze and cough into your arm if required
- Prebook your tickets before travelling. Tickets will ONLY be available online. Capacities will be restricted so book early to avoid disappointment. No tickets will be available on the day or via our Call Centre
- Pass holders will need to prebook their visit by using the link on the Tickets and Prices page. An eticket and photo pass will be required for entry.
- Guests who have a ticket for dates we were closed can contact the Call Centre to move to a date this season. Call the team on 01827 287979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please supervise all children on park at all times and ensure they follow social distancing guidelines.
- Refrain from gatherimng in groups of more than 30 people.
- Limit your group to only members of two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most six people from any number of households as stipulated by the government.
What we can do together
- Ensure everyone is maintaining social distancing across the site - staff and guests.
- All wear the correct PPE when on site to protect those around us
- If anyone feels unwell on site, please go to the Medical Centre next to the 4D cinema and someone will be able to assist you.
*All measures are subject to change at any time.