Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with some of the world’s most exciting, unusual and endangered species? Step into the boots of our animal care team on our Zookeeper for the Day experience at Drayton Manor Zoo!
As a Zookeeper for the Day, you can take part in a range of activities required of a zookeeper while spending the day with our dedicated zoo team. This could include:
- Mucking out and cleaning enclosures
- Preparing diets and feeding our animals
- Participating in daily care routines
- Creating fun enrichment for our residents
Your experience also includes a lunchtime meal deal including a Burger, chips and refillable drink.
This experience will run from approximately 10:30am – 4:00pm
Maximum of 4 people, minimum of 2 people. Suitable for ages 14+
This experience is priced at £150pp.
- This experience will run from approximately 10:30am – 4:00pm
- Please read our full terms and conditions prior to booking, which can be found here. By booking, you agree to adhere to these terms and conditions, in addition to the general Drayton Manor Resort terms and conditions.
- Maximum of 4 people. Suitable for ages 14+
- Each experience has an age limit for a reason, and we ask all guests to please adhere to this
- You will be required to wear our ZK4D overalls, but please also dress appropriately for the work, time of year and weather. Please wear sturdy, closed-toe footwear.
- Our animals may choose not to take part in the experiences and cannot be forced to do so. The activities provided are examples only, and we cannot guarantee you will participate in these specific activities during your experience.
- Whilst every effort is made to accommodate everybody, we regret to inform you that some guests may be unable to take part. If you have any specific medical needs or allergies, or require 1 to 1 care or support, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Regrettably, there is no wheelchair access to this experience and all guests are required to have a reasonable level of physical fitness and be able to stand and move for extended periods.