A trip to Drayton Manor Park would not be complete without a visit to Thomas Land, and of course, a ride on Bertie Bus! It’s a top attraction for the little ones that aren't quite ready for the bigger rides and is a great way for them to explore Thomas Land from the skies! With a height restriction for little ones under 1.05 meters, children must be accompanied by an adult - but don't worry, we're sure the grown ups will love the Bertie Bus ride just as much as the children!
This unique family attraction is great for young thrill seekers and first time coaster riders. Fans of Thomas the Tank Engine and all his friends will love this Bertie Bus ride, especially as it lifts you up to the sky, so you can get a good look over Thomas Land and see what Thomas’s friends are up to across the park.
- Opened in 2008
- Guests under 1.05m must be accompanied by an adult, max of 1 adult per row.
- If you are pregnant ride at your own risk
- No smoking
- No food & drink
Do not ride if you:
- Have recently had surgery or have existing health conditions
- Have heart problems
- Have back or neck problems
- Suffer from motion sickness