We want to make sure your day runs as smoothly as possible and not just through all those twists and turns. Check out all the facilities we have to offer.
COVID-19For guest and staff safety we have put additional measures in place for when we re-open. Please click here for more information.
AppWith maps, information and live updates right at your fingertips, our app helps to create a safe and fun family day out. Click here for more info
NO SMOKING POLICYThere are designated smoking zones across the park, the locations of which can be found on our app. Smoking is strictly prohibited outside of the designated smoking zones.
Wheelchair and Children's Buggy HireWheelchairs and children’s buggies are available from our wheelchair and buggy hire station at the main entrance on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note that a hire charge of £10 applies and a cash deposit of £10 is required per wheelchair/buggy. These are available on the day only.
Nursing Mums and Baby ChangingNursing Mothers and Baby Changing facilities are located opposite the Safari Pizza and Pasta. Baby changing facilities can be found in all of our toilet facilities. Nappies and other essential baby care items can be purchased from the Toy Shop which is conveniently located in the centre of the park.
MEDICALManned by qualified staff which is located in the centre of the park. Situated next to the 4D Cinema.
Lost PropertyMisplaced your property? It may have already been handed into Guest Services so be sure to check in with the team before you leave the park.
Cash pointsDue to COVID-19 cashpoints are currently not in operation across the park.
- Lost children will be taken to Guest Services (opposite the Bounty Pirate Ship) where they will be looked after by the Guest Services staff until they are reunited with their parents.
- Free lost child wristbands are available from Guest Services. Simply pop your mobile number on the band and attached it to your child. Tell your child that if they get lost they can approach a member of staff, who will take the child to Guest Services.
Health and Safety Information PackPlease click here to view our safety information pack. Please note that scooters are not allowed to be ridden within the park. Please note that the general public are not allowed to use Go Pro cameras on any ride.
Guests with Additional Needs
Please note, our Easy Access system is currently being reviewed and updated.
As a member of the British Association of Leisure Parks, Piers and Attractions (BALPPA), we welcome visits by guests with additional needs. We will do everything possible to ensure our guests have a safe and pleasurable day out with us.
Please note, certain rides and attractions within our park are physically demanding; therefore, we reserve the right to refuse admission to any ride or attraction should we feel there may be a risk to your safety, or the safety of other participants. This will be based on our experienced assessment of rider ability to retain a safe riding position within the system of restraint or the risks to safe ride evacuation in the event of ride breakdown.
All of our rides have information boards located at their main entrance, providing guests with information about the ride to help guests to decide whether or not a ride is suitable for them and members of their party. Our Ride Hosts are available to offer support to all guests and will do everything they can to help individuals access a ride, however, for everyone’s safety, they cannot help with lifting/transferring to and from wheelchairs.
If you have any questions at any point during your visit, please visit our Guest Services team for further information. The team are located opposite The Bounty Pirate Ship.
Accessible Toilets & Changing Rooms
Here at Drayton Manor Park, we are dedicated to ensuring all of our guests feel supported and catered for. Therefore, we have installed a brand-new Hoist Room. This brand-new room consists of a toilet, a wash hand basin, a shower, a hydraulic bed and a hoist. Most importantly the room is spacious enough to provide ample room for carers and is located behind the First Aid department. The electronic hoist is easy to use with a foot pedal to pump it up to its maximum level above waist height and the environment surrounding this area has been made easily accessible and wheelchair friendly. All the relevant support bars, as well as an emergency call rope, have been installed to ensure users can be supported at all times. Please note: Customers are asked to bring your own sling.
Access to Rides
We recognise that for some guests, accessing a ride via a conventional queue line can be challenging, either due to mobility issues or for example as a result of difficulties with everyday social interaction. For guests who are unable to enter a ride in the usual way, we do offer Access Bands which allow access to a ride via an alternative route (please note that this facility might not be available on all rides).
Access Bands allow the guest who is unable to use the conventional queue line to enter a ride via the ride’s exit gate.
Please note this is not a fast track pass, it is for ease of access only. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THERE WILL STILL BE AN ELEMENT OF QUEUING.
In addition, 1 carer of the guest’s party will be entitled to accompany the wearer of the Access Band onto a ride one of which needs to be a registered carer. A Carer Card will be issued alongside the Access Band allowing a maximum of 10 rides in any one day.
It is important that we carefully manage the issuing and use of Access Bands to ensure that the number of people using ride exit gates is kept to a minimum;
During peak periods (Weekends/School Holidays) the below attractions will operate with timing restrictions for Easy Access Users. The Easy Access User will not be permitted to access the listed rides in less than 30-minute intervals between easy access service.
• Buffalo Coaster
• Stormforce 10
• Troublesome Trucks
• Winston’s Whistle-Stop Tours
• The Bounty Pirate Ship
• Sodor Railway
Easy Access timing restrictions do not apply to any other attractions and can be enjoyed by visiting the exit queue line at any time throughout the day; please note, there will still be an element of queuing with all attractions.
Any guests who may have limitations onto our attractions are advised to email Guest Services before booking. This will enable us to provide further information about their visit.
You can contact our team by filling in our enquiry form on our contact page.
Stormforce 10 and Shockwave
Any guests wishing to ride both attractions will need to be able to exit the vehicles whilst on an incline, this may involve a full body harness to be worn before making their way down the evacuation stairs. Please note, both attractions operate at a height.
Easy Access Eligibility
In order to qualify for an Easy Access Band and accompanying Easy Access Card, one of the below needs to be presented at guest services.
• Confirmation of receipt of Personal Independent Payment/ an Attendance Allowance award letter confirming receipt of the higher rate mobility component
• A current and valid Blue Badge
• A letter of diagnosis from a GP or Hospital Consultant stating why you are eligible for the service (presented on headed paper). All letters need to be dated within one year of visit. (Equivalent documentation from guests visiting from outside the UK will also be accepted).
The provision of any special access facilities is entirely at the discretion.
Guidance for Guests with Missing Limbs
Please refer to our Safety Guidance for Guests with Missing Limbs. All guests with missing limbs should visit guest services for a confidential and personal review with a member of the rides’ management team. Guests with missing limbs will be issued with tailored guidance on each individual attraction which will form their own personalised Easy Access Card.
Eat and Drink
Here at Drayton Manor Park, we have a wide range of delicious food and drink. From tasty Italian style pizzas and traditional Fish 'N' Chips, to refreshing ice creams and mouth-watering burgers; there's something for all to enjoy.
Please note, outlet opening hours and offerings are be subject to change and availability.
Souvenirs for all the family, with licensed products featuring Marvel and Disney. We also have a selection of reduced to clear items.
A fantastic range of items including Soft toys, Stationery and Pocket Money toys.
Our Sweet factory features family favourites like pick 'n' mix, flavoured rock, Popcorn, Candy Floss and ice-cold slush.
Thomas Land Shop
The largest Thomas the Tank engine shop in Europe featuring a wide range of toys, clothing and accessories exclusive to Drayton Manor Theme Park featuring Thomas and Friends™.
Featuring Thomas & Friends, Thomas Land exclusive and DMP souvenirs.
Our revamped shop in our Brand new Adventure Cove Area has exclusive Adventure Cove gifts; including genuine ride parts, confectionery and souvenirs.
Our on-ride Photography is available at the following Rides, Apocalypse, Accelerator, Storm Force 10, Shockwave, Troublesome Trucks, Classic Cars and Driving Licence. We also offer Roaming photography during peak periods. This could be Fat Controller pictures, in the Train carriage or we can do a group photo in front of the Thomas Land Arch if required.
Photos, Magnets and Keyrings are £10 each. We also offer a Photo Pass which gives you 4 Photos, Keyrings or Magnets for £20 - saving you £20!
Please note we do not offer refunds on photos.
Our Camping and Caravanning site is in a convenient location with on-site facilities;
90 pitches in a site next to the park
Children’s play area
Glamping with already set-up tents available through ReadyCamp*
Parent and Baby Room
Drayton Manor has teamed up with the Camping and Caravanning Club, which now operates our campsite.
Become a Camping & Caravanning Club member to receive discount on campsite bookings. For more information, prices or to book please click here.
Terms & Conditions for for Glamping
- Friday minimum 3 night booking
- Monday minimum 4 night booking
- 7 and 14 night bookings for Friday and Saturdays ONLY
- 10 night bookings commence Friday ONLY
Arrivals between 3pm and 6pm – Checkout before 11am.
- Between rides, don’t forget to visit our live shows.
- Pay for parking on arrival to avoid the rush at the end of the day
- Nobody under the age of 12 years will be admitted to the park unless they are accompanied by an adult who is 18 years or over.
- Restaurants will get busy between 12 – 2pm, so if you can plan to eat earlier or later, the catering outlets are likely to be quieter. That way you can be doing things whilst others are eating.
- Brought your own food? We have plenty of benches and areas for you to use throughout the park.
- Our Zoo is a fantastic place to visit and is home to a wide variety of rare and endangered species. Make sure you find time to bring your little monkeys to see ours.
- If you are planning on bringing a camera to remember your day, please note that the general public are not allowed to use Go Pro cameras on any ride.
- Before going on one of our water rides, why not buy a splash mac from one of our shops?
- Thomas's friend Spencer has his very own activity park (outdoor play area) which is located in the zoo next to Farmer McColls Farm. You can get to this by walking through the zoo or by hopping on board Thomas, Rosie or Percy from Thomas Land.
- Make your day more memorable by taking home some ride photography or by making a visit to our souvenir shops.
- On hot days, please make sure that you all keep hydrated and don’t forget to apply that sunscreen. Sunscreen can be purchased in all shops around the park.
- Click here to view our Park Regulations.
If you have a useful tip you would like to share please email: firstname.lastname@example.org