For younger thrill seekers looking to brave their first mini coaster, Jormungandr is the family-favourite Buffalo Coaster re-imagined. Taking guests onboard an epic voyage through Vikings, with incredible views of the theme park and its nearby lake.
- Opened in 1988 as Buffalo Rollercoaster
- Refurbished in 2022 as Jormungandr
- Minimum height of 1.05m.
- Children between 1.05m - 1.2m must be accompanied by an adult.
- All guests must sit seperately regardless of height.
- No smoking.
- No food or drink.
Do not ride if you:
- Are an expectant mother.
- Have recently had surgery or have existing health conditions.
- Have heart problems.
- Have back or neck problems.
- Suffer from motion sickness.