The new Sleipnir attraction will take mini explorers on an exciting journey through a training school, where the legend of the ancient Viking mythical horse will teach them how to become a powerful god.
- Opened 2022
- 1 adult per pony
- Minimum height 0.86m
- Children between 0.86m – 1.2m must be accompanied by an adult
- 2 years old minimum for guests to ride accompanied by an adult
- 6 years old minimum for guests to ride unaccompanied
- The accompanying adult of any child riding on the small front child seat must always place both hands around the child, the child using the small front seat must always be holding the reins at the neck of the pony
- Guests with missing limbs please visit guest services before queuing
- No smoking
- No food or drink
- Secure all loose items
- Expectant mothers ride at their own risk
Do not ride if you:
- Have recently had surgery or have existing health conditions.