Opens at 11am each day.
Step into a forgotten corner of Drayton Manor and experience the fright of your life. This haunted house is like nothing else you've ever experienced - and your mission is to discover what happened to those who have gone missing within its walls before...
Keep your wits about you as you journey through the long-abandoned vicarage with its terrifying reputation for ghostly apparitions and unexplained supernatural events. Eerie surprises will keep you on your toes, rooms will change around you, and petrifying noises will haunt your steps as you attempt to find your way out of the vicarage. But your visit is far from over - beware of the haunted chapel, where nothing is quite as it seems...
The Haunting is a thrilling, mind-bending, and totally unforgettable experience that you will be thinking about for days. Thrill seekers and fun-lovers won't want to miss this brilliant themed attraction!
- Opened in 1996
- Children under 1.2m must be accompanied by an adult.
- All guests must sit seperately regardless of height.
- No smoking
- No food & drink
Do not ride if you:
- Are an expectant mother
- Have heart problems
- Have recently had surgery or have existing health conditions
- Have a history of frequent headaches
- Have circulatory problems
- Have back or neck problems
- Suffer from motion sickness
- Have a fear of the dark
- Are sensitive to strobe lighting